The Beauty of SILENCE

We have been to Bhubaneswar some days before. Me and my brother Biru to meet my younger cousin Chhota(who is in Bhubaneswar).It was a really exciting trip, as nothing went right in this travel. Starting from catching of train to forgetting some important things to take for Chhota in Bhubaneswar to getting caught without ticket in Khurda. Nothing went right in this trip. We lost and missed many things still we enjoyed it because everytime we missed something we caught a new thing which perfectly complemented it.

Well we started in Saturday morning and found our train late by 1 hr. It was the pre Republic day. As we stepped in Bhubaneswar a very nice feeling was running through us as I was excited to meet my old school friend and my brother is always excited for things. We found the Bhubaneswar station very clean today with carpet and a stage decorated with flower pots sorrounded from every side.My brother and I were thinking,"How did all know that we two are coming today ? definitely our brothers have leaked out the news." We were just going to think of our security when someone said that it is for some minister who is going to come to inaugurate a newly starting rajdhani express from Bhubaneswar. Thanx to that person to make us come to earth so that we could go outside the station to catch an auto.

So the trip started from that afternoon just trying to look at posters here and there for some functions,IT expo or something where we could have a substantial amount of timepass with a bit of less value.Our eyes paused at a poster telling about an IT expo at some X ground(as I don't remember it). So after having our lunch we decided to go there. We woke up at evening feeling really excited like we are going to see any celebrity there. Thats why I love to be with my cousins as when we are together we are crazy for everything we just become three small childs who get excited for any thing that comes in their way. The hidden naughtiness in me starts to breathe when we are together. With the same excitement we were walking to that X ground for our IT expo. Biru had his +2 studies in BBSR,BJB college so he was just showing me his tuitions some important places where they used to have their hangouts , some tuitions and he showed me a very nice looking building and he said it is the Bakul foundation where they teach painting singing and all, and he said he was taught painting there. But to our surprise we saw a painting exhibition going on there. Then just like a solitary wind diverted ourselves from the IT expo. well this was for the first time I was in to a painting exhibition. Initially I was like Where am I !! I could not understand any of the paintings but Biru was enjoying it so I went to him to learn to understand art and then I started to enjoy it suddenly a girl came to me she was from an engg. college now I had twist in my trip. Suddenly I started to develope interest in all the paintings as now someone beautiful was explaining something beautiful. But after 7:30 we had to leave as the exhibition time was over. Now we headed for that X-ground for the IT expo now we were expecting cds,headphones,DRAM, SRAM, Speakers, woofers etc. but suddenly when we reached the X-ground everything suddenly changed to Saluars, Sarees, Matresses, omfed milk products because don't know why but the IT expo had changed to Handloom expo. And instead of any rocking song rocking the floor from the woofer the speakers were shouting with some local singer shouting for something. No we really thanked God that really it was worthy going to the painting exhibition.Finally reached home, in house was my brother Chhota. Then played carrom and then yawned for about five minutes and slept to wake up in the republic day.

"Happy republic day " I said to my two brothers and made them prepare fast to go. Then we started for Khandagiri. I had to meet someone there but now that plan also was cancelled so now we could be single minded for Khandagiri. When we reached there from far we saw what crap to see these caves we have come here. BUT the bulllet was fired and so it had to hit. The sun was scorching but the caves were cool we felt easy there I was feeling to sleep somewhere. Really the saints had really some extra knowledge of air-conditioning which they had forgotten to teach us. Then we went to the terrace a very nice cool breeze was going on it was really soothing we looked at the scene below. I could see the whole town looking at us with a I was lost I wanted to merge in it. The mind was calm just like in a stone in the space it was waitless. A very easy and smooth feeling was there. A nice track of Lucky Ali was going playing in my bro's mobile. I saw some couples coming some families enjoying and laughing looking at the monkeys. I don't know but i was thinking very less now which very rarely happens with me. I saw around My brothers also were not talking they had also closed there eyes and trying to hear something from there inside and trying to feel what the holy place wanted to make us feel. I don't know what was going on but even in the scorching sun the climate was cool due to the cool breeze up there. We had sat there for about half an hour and the beauty is we did not talk to each other. I always hate myself for being so reserve and silent towards my feelings but for the first time i felt the beauty of silence. The song " Anjani raahon mein tu kyaa dhundhtaa phire " was also exactly helping us realise the beauty of it.

Really its very beautiful to pause for sometime to oil urself up for the next hardships. To always run at the same speed in th race of life it is really very necessary to pause and regress urself whether what u have done u really like it or not.To keep silent for sometime and listen to something that soemone deep within u is always trying to say u. Silence speaks it can advice many thing to you which noone in this world can suggest you but it does not speak that properly it makes u feel about certain things u should know. This is the beauty of silence....which makes u know Who are you..................

Comments

Sibasish Says said…
Nice job bro...keep it up
Aru... said…
My god...i never knew that u have such deep thoughts in ur mind...hmmm...Gud goin..n ya ...btw..i wud lyk to knw some more bout d gal ...sorry d beautiful gal who was trying to explain d meaning of those paintings to u..heeheh..do lemme knw..

Popular Posts